AGI Rotary Evaporator is simple to use, provides great performance and functionality, and gives the best return on investment. Capacities from 20 L to 200 L* are available with ascending and descending versions, as well as customisation options to meet your specific evaporation process requirements.
*200 L is the world’s largest size of rotary evaporator
AGI Rotary Evaporator is highly efficient, providing high evaporation rates and continuous operation.
High evaporation rate
A large surface area, condensation area, and low-pressure operation contribute to a high evaporation rate in AGI Rotary Evaporator.
Features that facilitate a high evaporation rate:
- Range of flasks available from 20 to 200 L (200 L is the world’s largest size available for a rotary evaporator)
- Design allows ultimate low pressure for exceptional evaporation performance
Reinforced PTFE bearings and the option for continuous feed and collection makes AGI Rotary Evaporator ideal for continuous operation.
Features that facilitate continuous operation:
- Bearing design that allows continuous shred-free operation
- Valves adapted for product recovery and feeding while in operation
Simple to use
AGI Rotary Evaporator is simple to use thanks to unique design features such as quick flask alignment and fixation, and flask handling carts that make removal and transportation easy. These features minimise the need for users to handle flasks that contain valuable product.
Quick flask fixation
With AGI Rotary Evaporator’s clever design, only simple steps are required for evaporation flasks of any size to be easily fixed to the mechanical bearing.
Features that facilitate quick flask fixation:
- Alignment guides in the mechanical bearing for quick and easy flask alignment and fixation
Easy flask handling
Only minimal effort and manpower is required for quick, easy, and safe handling of evaporation flasks.
Features that facilitate quick and easy flask handling:
- Flask handling carts makes flask removal and transportation very easy
- Flasks do need not be cooled down before transportation
Best return on investment
AGI Rotary Evaporator is highly durable and designed specifically for production processes. It reduces process time with clever features such as the easily transportable flask handling carts, guided flask installation, and a large surface area for evaporation. It produces high throughput, giving you the best return on investment.
AGI Rotary Evaporator is available in large capacities from 20 L to 200 L and is highly durable to meet the demands of large-scale production processes.
Features that facilitate durability:
- Mechanical bearing with PTFE allows shred-free, continuous operation
- Robust support structure for stable and durable operation
Efficient evaporation performance, quick set up, and simple and easy flask handling all contribute to the reduction of time spent on the evaporation process, from start to end.
Features that facilitate time saving:
- Easy transportation of flasks via flask handling carts
- Guided flask installation
- Large surface area for evaporation